UV Total Recovery (UVTR) wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If a product purchased online from the UVTotalRecovery.com website does not meet your expectations, the UV Shoe Sanitizer may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund, less shipping and applicable taxes. The product must be returned at the customer’s expense in its original packaging and meet the following conditions:
- - Product must be in new condition.
- - Product must be returned in its original packing materials, manuals and accessories.
- - A Return Authorization (RA) must be requested from UVTR within 30 days of delivery of the product.
- - Once an RA number has been received, the product must be returned within 14 days.
Items returned without receiving a RA number will not be available for refund and, if received by us, will be forfeited. Replacement lamps are not returnable for any reason.
Please follow these steps to return your purchase to us:
- Email UVTR at info@UVTotalRecovery.com to request a Return Authorization (RA) number. Include in the email the following information:
- Your name, address and contact phone number.
- Website Order Number
- Date of Purchase
- Reason for Return
- Once a return has been authorized by UVTR, pack your item in the original package, including all original packing materials, manuals and accessories.
- Please mark the outside of the shipping box with the RA number provided and return it to the Returns Facility Address provided in the email.
- For your protection, we recommend that you use a traceable shipping method (UPS, FedEx, etc.) or postal service offering similar tracking and delivery status information.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
- You can expect a refund, to the credit/debit card used when the product was originally purchased, within 14 days of your returned product being received by UVTR. Shipping costs and application taxes will not be refunded.
PRODUCTS RETURNED AFTER 30 DAYS OR PURCHASE
Products purchased on our website more than 30 days prior may only be returned for exchange for reasons covered under the product warranty. For the full Terms and Conditions of the UVTR Limited One Year Warranty click here: Terms and Conditions.
If you received a defective item and need to exchange it, please contact UV Total Recovery via email at info@UVTotalRecovery.com to request a Warranty Replacement (WR) number and shipping instructions. In the email, include the following information:
- - Your name, address and contact phone number.
- - Date of Purchase (copy of receipt will be required when returned)
- - Location of Purchase
- - Detailed Description of Malfunction
Issuance of a WR number does not ensure that product qualifies for exchange. The final decision as to whether the product is defective will be made at our facility after the product is received by us and tested.